Monday, January 11, 2010

New motivation

And so, we meet again... this time I mean it, I really really mean it... I am going to do this even if it kills me... so help me... oh enough with the threats... of course getting healthy will not kill me, it will do exaclty the opposite, sheesh

It has been a little less than a year since my last post. Wow I am a loser... wait no I am not otherwise I wouldn't here, in this place I have often called blobby!! So, that is exactly what I WANT to be, a loser!! I want to lose the blob.

I swear I live in opposite world. I started the biggest loser challenge here at school and wouldn't you know, I am freakin' gaining weight!!! UGH! I got my butt off my chair today and went for a walk on my lunch. So, take that you jiggle you!

Here is my motivation for the moment. Thong underwear. Yeah, you read that right, I want to wear thong underwear. A little known fact about me, that is all I used to ever where... pre-GK. I remember vividly having to go shopping for something a little more fitting and it was mortifying!! And now what is mortifying is looking in the mirror and the thought of putting myself into teeny undies. A co-worker, who is one of the skinny ones (and works her ass of to be what she is) was talking about thongs and recently, the last of my collection that I was holding on to in the hopes that some day... well, the last of the collection was evicted. :( So, I am motivated, again. I hope to stay away from pesimistic attitude. Like right now, I am thinking, So, I am motivated, but for how long? As long as it takes and we'll just leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment