Wednesday, March 18, 2009

picking up the pieces...

My journey has hit a few bumps. First, the 3lbs I lost I am certain are back. I am honestly afraid to step on the scale. I am afraid I am back to square one.

I had a fun weekend with girls. Gambled a little, drank a little, ate a lot. It was so fun and I am so so grateful for my girlfriends. They keep me grounded yet always remind me of who I am and where I come from. So, how does this relate to my weight loss? Well, dammit, why is it that one fun weekend has me feeling like I am right back at square one?? It is just not fair.

I will pick up the pieces and carry on. Off to the gym today, and hooray for my encouragement buddy who has met her first 10lb goal! I am so thrilled for her and inspired. Success will come, it just might be slower than I had originally thought.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I know you can do it!!!!! And sometimes we just need those splurgy weekends to keep our sanity!

    ReplyDelete