Thursday, January 8, 2009

Disgusting food

Yesterday turned out to be a total bust ending with the devil DQ. I again just thought, "why not?". I feel like I am back here at square one. But am I? Does some of the good I have managed count for something? I am almost at a full week of no diet coke! No soda period! That counts I think!

So I got a great new haircut last night. I absolutly love it! I do need to work with it a bit to figure out how to make it look as amazing as it did when I left but I love it! It still has a bit of length to it but it is short and choppy on top and in front. It is fun.

With my new hair, I woke up this morning with a renewed sense of determination. For the gazillionth time I said "today is IT". You have to start caring Sarah or you will be fat forever. This is not what you want!! I CAN do it! No, I WILL do it. So I went through my routine, got my lunch together and off I went . I get here and wouldn't you friggin' know it... Donuts. ARG! The old me started to kick in... you can have just one, get past the craving and move on. Then I looked at the pile of donuts and said in my mind... gross donuts, disgusting donuts, yuck donuts, I hate donuts. I HATE THEM. I don't like them, I don't want to eat one of those... I kept this monologue going on as I went about my business and wouldn't you know... I DIDN'T EAT ONE!! I kept going through the day, I went to lunch and there were still about 4 donuts left. They were right in the middle of the table. I grabbed the plate, said to myself, I am going to move these nasty things so I don't have to look at them and I STILL have not had one. I don't even want one. So, new tactic... Here is my list of disgusting food:
Icecream: hate it. It is so gross, i do not want to eat it.
Chocolate: yuck, it is nasty. I hate chocolate.
Cookies: nasty too! I hate cookies.
Potato chips: greasy, worst food on the planet. I hate potato chips.

That'll do for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment