Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh to be a 10...

Busy busy... too busy to sit down here and make a note. I have hit a few rough patches and fell off the wagon a bit. Eating out will certainly do that! Yesterday was a fun day and I tried to eat well but I had starbucks and a sweet treat there with the giant coffee. I did eat a salad with my lunch so that was good but then ate a bag of doritos for dinner. Oh well, it was a road trip with my favorite gal pals from college.

I finally made it in to the gym. I walked at a pretty good pace for 20 minutes, ran for 2 and then walked another 8. It was almost 2 miles. I am quite proud. Now I just need to find time every day to do that!! I guess if I go at 8 pm, I go at 8. I am going to try to get in at least 3 days a week. Hopefully, i will start seeing some results!!! Hot bod? Nah, I just want to be a 10! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment