Thursday, January 22, 2009

Take a little...

I love the morning. I thought I would never say that in my lifetime but it is true. It is so quiet and peaceful. The world is still. It is a great time for reflection. Today, on what, I don't know. These last few days have been pretty good food wise. I made it back to the gym yesterday and logged another 30 minutes. I am really dragging this morning but besides that... I feel good. I didn't mention this earlier but over the weekend we won a Wii in a raffle. I ran out and bought the wii fit so besides the treadmill, I have been doing a lot of that. It is really difficult but fun. I don't even realize I am working my body until I wake up. I just need to set aside some "me" wii time and dedicate to it.

I still have not seen any results of my efforts which makes me what to hang it up. I can't. I know if I do, I'll just put on another 50 pounds. I think I am going to start weight watchers officially. That will probably help me stay on track. I just need to be so so strick with it... Maybe by this time next week I will see the little needle on the scale pointing a little less to the right. I'll take a little, that is all I am asking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment