Monday, January 26, 2009

fast forward?

What a weekend! We went to Monster Jam and it was more fun than I truly imagined. Of course this lent itself to bad eating. I didn't do terrible though. I did have 2 large beers which probably went straight to the ass. Oh well... still on the wagon.

I did decide that except for a glass of wine here and there, I am going to cut alcohol for a while. Especially beer. It just makes me feel so bloated. blah. Despite all of that though, I have lost 2 pounds. I am really excited about this! I have to call this progress! More importantly though, I have cut soda significantly. I do not rely on my morning DC... I cannot even begin to describe the feeling it is to not have to have a coke in the morning. I have also cut out most crap eating. I am definitely mindful when I eat and it is a choice when I put crap in my mouth... it is not just mindless eating and I find that i am eating less crap! It feels good! I wish i could fast forward to the end and see what I look like 50 pounds lighter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment